Squire Patton Boggs offers an integrated, global team of attorneys focused on government investigations, compliance, and anticorruption issues. We represent individuals, companies and sovereigns facing potential investigations and the often-parallel civil and criminal prosecution.
Global Investigations & Compliance Review offers insight and commentary from our team on topics related to anticorruption law, compliance, and investigations around the globe. Through the Global Investigations & Compliance Review, our on-the-ground practitioners will keep you informed about legal and regulatory developments, as well as practical issues that can affect your operations including:
- Legislation and regulations
- International Sanctions Compliance
- Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- Bank Secrecy Act, anti-money laundering, and countering financing of terrorism
- Compliance programs
- Enforcement developments
- False Claims Act (FCA)
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
- UK Bribery Act
For more information on the Firm’s services, please visit www.squirepattonboggs.com.